SMK Develops Copper Mesh Capacitive Touch panel
with Force Feedback
Featuring Light Operation despite Its Large Size
SMK Corporation has developed a copper mesh capacitive touch panel with force feedback “CapBeat Touch-MM” for medium to large-size displays.
CapBeat Touch-MM is an advanced version of SMK’s conventional touch panel “Wing Touch-MM” that uses light and thin copper mesh film sensor and supports large displays. With the newly attached vibration element on the sensor, CapBeat Touch-MM achieved force feedback with various vibration patterns such as click feeling or gradually changing feeling for slide input.
By employing copper mesh sensor featuring low resistance, this product has improved touch sensitivity as well as enhanced response speed, allowing smartphone-like light operation despite its large screen size.
The new touch panel with force feedback contributes to further increasing added value of final products.
Medical equipment, machining tools, etc.
|Published Date||October 10th, 2018|
|Press Release Number||1108TP|
|Product Name||“CapBeat Touch-MM” Capacitive Touch Panel with Force Feedback: 15-inch Cu Mesh Sensor|
1) Achieved force feedback despite its large size of 15 inches by employing light and
|Interface||USB, UART, I2C|
|Supply Voltage||5V (Typ.)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to ＋85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to ＋95°C|
|Release Date||December, 2018|
|Production Capacity||50,000 units per month|
|Sample Price||Price dependent on customization required.|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact TP Division.|
- April, 2018 ~
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007