SMK Develops Ultra-thin and Compact
0.175mm Pitch FPC Connector with Half-lock Structure
SMK has developed the “EN-175” FPC connector with a new structure and expanded the product line of “EN Series”.
Amid the trend of miniaturization of mobile devices, FPC connectors for internal connection are required to have a narrow pitch, to be compact and easy-to-assembly.
EN-175 achieved ultra-thin and compact dimensions with mounting height of 0.5mm (the lowest level in the industry as 0.175mm pitch PFC connector) and depth of 2.8mm, contributing to saving space in the final products.
It also improves assembly workability due to its non-ZIF structure (half-lock structure) that allows easy FPC insertion and removal in one action.
Smartphones, tablet PCs, wearable devices, other mobile devices.
|Published Date||October 24th, 2018|
|Press Release Number||1109CS|
|Product Name||0.175mm Pitch FPC Connector, EN-175|
1) Narrow pitches of 0.175mm.
|Number of Pins||21 pins|
|Rating||30V AC/DC, 0.2A|
|Contact Resistance||30mΩ maximum|
|Insulation Resistance||100V DC (1 minute) / 100MΩ|
|Withstanding Voltage||100V AC (1 minute)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to ＋85°C|
|External Dimensions||Length: 5.60mm (21pin)
Width: 2.80 mm
Stack height: 0.50 mm
|Sample Price||500 yen per unit|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division.|
- April, 2018 ~
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007